Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nationals Cheer Jacket

The Virtual Console Part 2

How 've written here before, I had a little problem on the Virtual Console. Meanwhile, the problem was fixed by an update of the game.
Now I have bought at the launch of Wii Ware equal to the game Star Soldier R. So far so good, but what you do with the remaining Wii Points? (Nintendo and Microsoft take the same track and sell items for money. The points can then go online shopping, unfortunately, they make their prices so that you always points has left). So I bought another game on the Virtual Console for the remaining points to verbal learning. I bought Gley Lancer, which was released at the time even on the Mega Drive. Now what shall I say it is not running with the original Nintendo Component Cable. Now I write again to the support and hope they help me this time can. Give

0 comments:

Post a Comment